Bluemoon Suite - Panorama Seaview
1 Bedroom / 1 Double bed / 1 Bathroom / Air Condition Room, Room No.29
• Room Size is 38 square Meters Balcony size is 17 Square Meters Total is 55 Square Meters.
• With a influentialy of Thai space and country style, Bluemoon suite has a hight ceilling the love elegant Thaispace. The suite also has a gigantic bathroom with bathtub.
• The Balcony has a panorama seaview as Cocosuite at the balcony. On the side view, Bluemoon suite also face to the swimming pool view and Ao Saun Yai Bay.
• Bluemoon suite is good for a lovely couple or Family. The room is big enough for more two extrabeds and still be convenient.
• About 8 Meters Height from sea level and 30 meters from frontend.
• 2 Adults with Breakfast (Green Season on Period Jun.01 - Oct.31 breakfast are not included.)
• Max Pax 4 Adults (With 2 extra beds)
• Air Conditioning (Working 24 hours)
• Hot/Cold water
• Bathroom with Bathtub
• Hair Dryers
• One Gazebo with Large balcony size 55 Square Meters
• Wifi internet Access
• Combination with CocoSuite by a Connecting Door at Both Balconies.
• Panorama Seaview With Koh Chang, Kohkham, and some othe islands scene.
• About 50 meters from the Beach.
• About 30 meters from Front end.
• About 40 meters fot KohMakcococape Pier
• About 5 meters to the Swimming Pool.
• Air- Condition is working 24 hours.
• High Season on Period Nov.01 - May.31 are included breakfast
• Green Season on Period Jun.01 - Oct.31 are not included breakfast.
• Connecting Door : Blue Moon Suite + CoCo Suite, CoCo Rhythm + CoCo Sense.
• Combination Balcony is Moon Light No.37 and 38.
• An extra Person 400 THB./ Night. Including Breakfast.
• Baby Cot is free of charge.
• The price above included service charge.
• Minimum stay 2 Nights is required for every booking. We do not accept any booking stay only 1 night.
• Minimum stay 5 Nights is required for every booking stay during peak season : Dec.24 - Jan.05
• Full Payment is required with NO REFUND AT ALL for every booking stay during peak season : Dec.24 - Jan.15 and Songkarn Festival